The Gardening Angels are a group of dedicated Orangeville and District Horticultural Society Members. These members tend to a number of Public Gardens located throughout the Town of Orangeville. These gardens help make Orangeville beautiful.
Each of the below mentioned members help tend to one of the 10 public gardens. The beds are planted, weeded, and watered throughout the garden season. The gardens are located at Alexandra Park, Orangeville District High School, Greenwood Cemetery, The Orangeville Seniors Centre, Kay Cee Gardens, C Line Public Works, Orangeville Firehall, Orangeville Police Station, the Centre Street Community Garden and Alder Rec Centre.
For more information on the Public Gardens contact the coordinator Jill Cutter.
2016-2017 GARDEN ANGELS
Jill Cutter, Coordinator
- Alder Street Recreation Centre Themed white, yellow and orange perennial garden for Town of Orangeville.
- Alexander Park Pretty park in the centre of town.
- Fire Hall Delightful large round garden.
- KayCee Redesigned this year, check it out! A half shade half sun garden.
- C-Line Works Department Continuous blooming amazing perennial garden.
- Greenwood Cemetery Yearly in our theme of bright marigolds, eye-catching from the highway.
- Orangeville Secondary School Our newest revamped garden: an amazing community group effort.
- Police Station 7 gardens here, a huge job, kudos to all of you.
- Seniors Centre Always a colourful sight!
- Centre Street Community Garden A tiny and mighty garden.