Last day for submission: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at the Annual Pot Luck and Award's Night.
Rules of Entry:
- Submissions must be the work of the exhibitor, have horticultural content and have not previously been entered into this competition in prior years.
- Exhibitors are allowed only one entry per class unless otherwise stated.
- Entries must be 4" x 6" colour prints, unmatted unless otherwise stated in the schedule.
- Entrant's name and phone number is to be written on the back, as well as the class number under which it is to be entered.
- Please add any other information about the photo necessary to facilitate its display and judging. (i.e. which way is up, if it is not evident.)
- Submit photos to Lesley Radman between January 2017 and December 12, 2017.
- Lost in the Forest – your interpretation.
- Go for the Gold – to feature yellow/gold flowering or leaved plant(s).
- I Heard It Through the Grapevine – to feature a climbing plant.
- Natural Patterns – your interpretation.
- Serene Settings – your interpretation.
- Feathered Nest – to include a bird’s nest or house.
- Boldly Go! – to feature brightly coloured borders/plant(s)/flower(s).
- Fruitcake – to include fruit or fruiting plants..
- Keep off the Grass! – your interpretation..
- ‘Plant Intimacy’ – a close up, zoomed or macro of any part of a plant/tree/shrub.
Judging Scale and Prizes:Horticultural Value 40%
Photographic Value 40%
Appearance and Impact 20%
1st 6 points
2nd 4 points
3rd 2 points
Best overall picture - $10.00